Roasted dried chili powder is a popular food spice in Thailand and around the world. It is commonly used in many types of cooking, such as curry, boiled, stir-fried, and salad. But roasted dry chili powder has many dangers that you should be aware of.
Born as a Thai, whatever food you eat must be spicy first. “Chilli” has become a type of spice that Thai people can hardly live without. It is also an important economic crop of the country. It can be developed at an industrial level to produce many types of products, such as medicines, animal feed products, pesticides, cable ingredients. or products to relieve sleepiness
Dangers from roasted dry chili powder
1. Carcinogens: Roasted dry chili powder may be contaminated with the carcinogen Aflatoxin, which can cause liver cancer. 2. Allergens
: Roasted dry chili powder. It is a food that has a high content of allergens. People with a history of allergic reactions to chili peppers should avoid eating them.
3. Irritants: Dried and roasted chili powder contains capsaicin, which is an irritant to the digestive system. If eaten in large amounts, it can cause diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
4. Other toxins: Dried and roasted chili powder may be contaminated with other toxins such as arsenic, lead, ufabet https://ufabet999.com, and mercury, which may cause various abnormalities in the body.
How to avoid the dangers of roasted dry chili powder
1. Choose to buy roasted dried chili powder from a reliable source.
2. Store roasted dried chili powder in a cool, dry place.
3. Avoid eating roasted dried chili powder that is yellow or dark brown.
4. Wash your hands thoroughly after touching dried roasted chili powder.
If you have abnormal symptoms after eating roasted dried chili powder You should immediately see a doctor.